2 Special New Cars to the Titan garage
We are excited to announce we have a new car joining our every growing stable of race cars. Over the years we have been known for using race races and a unique and interesting history behind them. This time we are doing things a little bit different!
Normally we like one off our with a special history but this time around we have got 2 of the same cars, one to race in Europe and one to race in America, i would like to introduce you to our new Ligier JS P3! Having the Ligier’s in our garage will help us compete in more endurance races which are quickly becoming a favourite within our team.
Ligier revealed the JS P3 in 2015 during the Le Mans 24 Hour week, it is based on the JS P2 and keeps a lot of the same design and aerodynamics. As stated on the Ligier website “In 2016 and 2017, ten LM P3 titles have been won with the Ligier JS P3 in the European and Asian Le Mans Series, the Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup, the V de V Endurance Series and the IMSA Prototype Challenge.”. We hope to keep up the winning tradition of this car and win more trophies over the next coming years.
AS a team we are excite to get racing these beautiful cars around the world this year, but the American races will be even more special as a very good friend of the team has the exact same car just in a different style, see if you can guess what theme we were all going for.
- Monocoque carbon – HP Composites
- Bodywork carbon HP Composites
- Length: 4605mm – width: 1900mm – wheelbase: 2860mm
- Weight: 930kg
- Double wishbone
- Pushrod and spring-damper combination
- Latest generation of 3-way shock absorbers
- Adjustable anti-roll bar system
- 3rd element front and rear
- 6-speed sequential gearbox Xtrac 1152 with aluminum casing
- Semi-automatic pneumatic steering wheel paddle system Megaline
- Oil radiator cooling
Hydraulic power steering
ENGINE & ELECTRONICS
- Nissan VK50, V8, 5 liters, 420 hp
- Gearbox and engine control units Magneti Marelli SRG
- Master-cylinder AP Racing
- 6-piston monobloc calipers Brembo
- Ø 14” front and rear steel discs Brembo